Career at IFE
Together, we will succeed in shaping the future
The Knorr-Bremse Group has a workforce of about 24,270 employees worldwide. For us, to be a world leader also means keeping a step ahead.
Innovation takes centre stage at Knorr-Bremse
Highly skilled workers, experienced engineers and motivated university graduates work side by side in order to realise innovative products, systems and services throughout all our business segments.
Learn about current job offers on our webpage. We are also happy to receive your unsolicited application.
- An optimum environment for your professional and personal development
- Ample creative leeway
- Working on challenging projects
- Tailor-made development initiatives
- All our employees, from our apprentices to our senior managers, profit from our comprehensive advanced training offers
- A performance-oriented compensation system
- People with a flair for innovation and an openness towards all things new
- Employees who genuinely enjoy working for our company with an above-average degree of commitment
- Engineers capable of thinking outside the box, passionate about delving into the depths of engineering solutions